Submission Process on Fast-Track
- Authors agree that, by choosing their preferencial journals, they allow SemeAd to forward their articles for review by journal’s editors.
- Each paper approved on Fast-Track will be nominated for only one journal (following the preferencial order).
- SemeAd does not guarantee any approval of the article in journals. Articles selected by Fast-Track and sent to journals will follow the normal blind-review evaluation, but without the desk-review step. Journals are responsible for the approval or disapproval of the article for publication.
- Authors should check and follow the journal submission rules.
- SemeAd is not responsible for any unforeseen events of any nature on the part of the journal.
- Authors must inform editors, when submitting articles to journals, that their articles have been approved in SemeAd’s Fast-Track. This information must be included in the “Information to Editors” field, any similar or eventually by e-mail to the editors.
- Articles written in Portuguese must be translated into English. Following the rules of the journal (The Special Issues area will only accepts submissions in English).
- We use the latest official classification from Qualis/Capes, following the 2013-2016 Quadrennium (https://sucupira.capes.gov.br/sucupira/public/consultas/coleta/veiculoPublicacaoQualis/listaConsultaGeralPeriodicos.jsf)